Domaine Thierry Richoux (Irancy)

16.9.2014billn

Tasted in Irancy with Thierry Richoux, 11 June, 2014. Domaine Thierry Richoux 73 rue Soufflot 89290 Irancy Tel. +33 3 86 42 21 60 www.irancy.org This is a domaine that is 90% red wine – the remaining 10% is still tinged with red – it is rosé. Thierry says “All around us is white wine,…

Become a subscriber to access the articles in Burgundy Report ‘Extra!’

Log InRegister

Burgundy Report

Translate »

You are using an outdated browser. Please update your browser to view this website correctly: https://browsehappy.com/;