Those of you with good memories will of-course remember my promise to make the older subscription Burgundy Reports free to view.
Burgundy is about sharing, so I feel it important that things don’t remain hidden. Yet the people who support this site deserve that their inside line on the new vintages, new wines and new producers remains theirs for long enough that they can derive the benefits from that info.
So, all of the Burgundy Reports that have been published for more than 18 months (currently January & February 2014) are now free to view. It’s automatic, so I won’t send you an email alert every month 😉
The 11 reports per year publishing schedule of Burgundy Report seems to be bedding in and you can already look forward to the following, each published at the end of the month that follows:
- September – The 2015 growing season and all about those grapes…
- October – Vintage 2014 Whites – the Domaines
- November – Vintage 2014 Reds – the Domaines
- December – Vintage 2014 – the Grands Maisons
- January – Vintage 2014 – Chablis
- February to July – Reportage, new domaines, vineyard profiles et-cetera
For those of you with such a focused interest, individual reports can be purchased, starting with the October 2015 Burgundy Report.